After some debate, I chose Jake Cunningham, from HOW TO DATE DEAD GUYS.
After all, he's a pretty popular guy.
1. What is the name of your character? Is he/she fictional or a historic person?
Jake Cunningham may not be a real person, but he'd like to be.
2. When and where is the story set?
On the UWEC (University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire) campus in present day, during much of one school year.
3. What should we know about him/her?
Jake would describe himself as "awesome".
His hobbies include exercising, eating, and annoying the heck out of Emma Roberts.
4. What is the main conflict? What messes up his/her life?
Jake was a frat boy on the UW-LaCrosse campus. One night at a party, he fell to his death.
He meets Emma Roberts when she accidentally brings him back to life, instead of the guy she's crushing on.
She thinks this is a big mistake, but is it really?
6. Is there a working title for this novel, and can we read more about it?
HOW TO DATE DEAD GUYS
- a new adult, urban fantasy
barnes & noble:
About my "nominator":
Samantha Bryant believes in love, magic, and unexplainable connections between people. Her favorite things are lonely beaches, untamed cliff tops, sunlight through the leaves of trees, summer rains, and children's laughter. She has lived in many places, including rural Alaska, Kansas, Kentucky, Vermont, England and Spain. She is fierce at heart, though she doesn't look it. She's reportedly "dangerous when bored".
Find Samantha at: http://samanthadunawaybryant.blogspot.com