1) I've joined #WO2016 (Waiting On 2016), a fun group of authors waiting (patiently or not-so patiently) for their book to be published next year.
CLICK HERE to learn more about #WO2016.
2) I'm ATTEMPTING to learn about tumblr (emphasis on "attempting"). All I've learned so far is that it's confusing, I'm not very good at it, and it takes up a lot of time.
3) I want to be done editing my current WIP. For some reason, it's going slow. Actually, for many, many reasons it's going slow: cleaning, working, running, taking care of kids, more cleaning, laundry, had to get a different car, running, yoga, and oh-yeah sleeping.
4) On a positive note, an article I wrote a while back was published this week in RunMinnesota. You can read it free online HERE starting on page 8 entitled "A Tale of Two Races."
6) Plus, my Teasers went on display on the KATIE'S STORIES blog this week.
Wow! What a busy week. I keep adding to this post... maybe I'll be back again...