Wednesday, August 19, 2015

#WRITING WEDNESDAYS



I'm very very very
happy to report that I finished editing my fairy tale saga.
It's already been submitted and now

I'M FREE.



My illustrious plans include reading Serena
and every other book on my towering TBR pile.



#Pit2Pub, the fun twitter pitch party
that I co-host along with my cousin
is now to be a biannual event!
(Click HERE for more info.)

Also,
I've given up on Tumblr.
(I really do suck at it)




On a more positive note,
I signed up to be the 2:20 pacer
at the local Healthy Human Race 1/2 Marathon.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome work! Editing a whole series is a lot! Go rest and smack down that TBR pile! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working on the TBR pile (and loving Serena). I feel like all I've done this summer is edit this and edit that, over and over again. :)

      Delete
    2. So amazing. Congrats to you.

      Delete