I apologize for missing #Writing Wednesdays last week, but I was busy. Excuses, excuses, I know.
Here's the list:
1) I finally finished the second round edits for How to DITCH Dead Guys (Book 2 in the series)
2) I signed a different book, An Occasionally Grim Fairy Tale, with Fantasy Works Publishing. Now, I'll experience the excitement of being published by two different companies. Please visit my Author's Page HERE.
3) I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Fossil Green on her Nerdy Nostalgia Blog. (I think she's in love with my handsome cat, Charlie. Read THE INTERVIEW and see if you agree. Then read Fossil's lovely BOOK REVIEW of Dead Girl Running--my new book which goes live in 5 days!)
4) I made plans to visit my home state of Wisconsin, to visit (and hopefully inspire and educate) the students at Altoona middle school.
5) Finished my last long run before my planned 50k at Surf the Murf this upcoming Saturday. I'm still hoping to raise more funds for Team in Training, the runners supporting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Find my fundraising page (dedicated to my father, Jerry Anderson) HERE.
6) Last, but not least, and most satisfactorily: I got over my cold! It took bloody forever, but I can finally breathe again!
Here's the #Writing Wednesdays #WO2016 (waiting on 2016) blog hop: