Tuesday, March 24, 2015

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

Instead of wallowing in my sinus infection misery
(and--oh yeah, I have a half marathon to run in 4 days...)
I will count my blessings:

1) wonderful, healthy kids

2) fun, sweet pets (I can't say "healthy" because poor Daisy is having her troubles...)






3) warm house (especially with the cold snow outside)






4) a job that I love (and I'm sorry that I meant being a veterinarian, so...)





5) TWO jobs that I love (writing and being a veterinarian)




6) THREE jobs that I love (being a mom, a writer, and a veterinarian)





7) normally being healthy enough to run a half marathon


Potentially the dorkiest selfie ever, and a great nostril shot of Daphne.



8) good friends






9) the best husband in the world (sorry, ladies, he's all mine)

10) more books to read than I have time to read them







YOUR TURN--
Count your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment