2. You do not require an agent's representation in order to submit.
3. Submissions will be considered in order of receipt.
4. Our turnaround time is usually under 72 hours, but there may be instances when our in-boxes will be bulging. We aim to give you an estimate, and we ask that you are patient and respectful in your communications with us.
5. Every submission will be acknowledged and every resolution will be given in writing (email), with a list of recommendations where applicable.
6. Please do not send in hand-written manuscripts. Our preferred submission method is email.
We are only considering completed manuscripts. These can be in any genre, fiction or non-fiction, and of any length. Having said that, if you submit a 2500-word story, please be aware that we would look to publish it as part of an anthology. This may negatively influence your expected publication date. Alternatively, if you submit an opus 400,000 words long, we may decide to split it into several books and publish it as a series.
Whatever genre you choose, please make sure you put your heart and soul into your writing. In a world where 3 million books are available daily for one-click purchase, your only chance to stand out from the crowd is to be brilliant. A poorly written story, a rush job, or something you cobbled together last night and never bothered checking for typos or clarity of thought, is simply not going to be good enough. You have to have a powerful style, a formidable message, an awe-inspiring product in order to have a chance of rising to the top.
No pressure, then.
At PGP, we are waiting to receive that breathtaking story that will leave us in awe of you, the author. Give us no choice but to publish your work.
Increasingly, the modern reader is looking for value and superior quality, and so, any writers who hope to engage a large proportion of their readers consistently over a long period of time would be well-advised to listen to their readers' needs and wishes.